Breitling is a legendary Swiss watchmaker with a proud heritage that dates back to 1884. Founded by Léon Breitling, the brand quickly gained a reputation for precision, innovation, and style. Its precision chronographs and other timekeeping instruments were highly sought after by pilots, adventurers, and explorers, and quickly became synonymous with the spirit of adventure and daring.
The Maison’s commitment to innovation and technical excellence has led to many notable accomplishments over the years. In 1969, the brand introduced the first self-winding chronograph movement, a breakthrough that revolutionized the watch industry. In 1995, it introduced the Emergency watch, which included a distress beacon that could be used to summon rescue services in an emergency.
Today, the brand is a global leader in luxury watchmaking, offering a range of timepieces that combine timeless style with cutting-edge technology. From aviation-inspired pilot’s watches to rugged sports watches, Breitling watches are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts around the world. With a rich heritage and a commitment to innovation, the house remains one of the most respected and revered names. Thus, check out the collection and make an informed choice before you buy Breitling watch.
Breitling Professional EB5510H2-BE79-263S
- This Exospace B55 is a horological creation of Swiss watchmaking that helps the wearer perform everyday activities with assistance of its conventional smartwatch features
- The COSC chronometer certified watch comes with a robust B55 calibre, offering an electronic and analogue LCD digital display and 100m water resistance
- It comes with a backlit display with date, electronic tachymetre, perpetual calendar, countdown timer, UTC worldtime, smartphone pairing, bluetooth, as well as a rechargeable battery
- The volcano black dial on the flyback chronograph with quartz movement also features lap and flight times to check whenever you want
- The titanium case with sapphire crystal glass watch also comes with a unidirectional rotating bezel, featuring luminescent hands and hour markers on the dial, complemented by the black rubber strap
Breitling Navitimer AB0117131C1P2-G19A
- The brushed stainless steel case Breitling Navitimer 8 is a blend of utility with effortless style
- The bidirection bezel with the feature-laden yet uncluttered dial is loaded with a self-winding calibre B01
- Its features and crafting is a fearless combination of the classic pilot watch and a stylish wristwatch is suitable for any look you sport, anywhere, anytime
- The 43mm dial with sapphire crystal glass, smooth lugs, brown leather strap, and screw-down stainless crown and buttons in stainless steel supports water resistance of up to 100m and a power reserve of 70 hours
- The blue dial in the chronograph has silver accented sub-dials, like the date window between 4 and 5 o’clock markers, the 30 minute sub-dial at 3 o’clock marker, the 12 hour counter at 6 o’clock marker, and the small seconds counter at the 9 o’clock position
- The hands and the Arabic numeral hour markers are lumi-coated
Breitling Avenger A7339010-F537SS-G14A
- The Breitling Aeromarine Avenger Seawolf timepiece is a robust creation from the Maison
- The COSC-certified SuperQuartz-chronometer has up to 1000m water resistance and with stainless steel case and strap
- The grey dial with silver toned luminous hands and arabic numeral hour markers feature a date window between the 4 and 5 o’clock marker
- The 45mm chronograph features a uni-directional rotating bezel and a sapphire crystal glass protecting the grey dial with other features like small seconds, compass, etc.
- It also includes a Helium Escape valve for deep water exploration and ribbed crown and pushsrs for ease in utility without any trouble under waters
Breitling Navitimer A1937012/C883
- The limited edition Navitimer 1461 chronograph comes with an automatic movement and a B19 calibre
- With features like Annual Calendar, Moon Phase dial at the 3 o’clock marker, and a bi-directional rotating bezel, the chronograph is built to keep you equipped at all times, for any situation.
- You can spot a 30 minute sub dial, 12-hour counter, day of the week indicator, date of the month sub dial and a month sub-dial at 9 o’clock, 6 o’clock, and 12 o’clock marker respectively
- The 4 year cycle of leap year will need correction once every leap year
- The blue dial with polished steel hands are luminescent, along with the hour markers
- You can also calculate factors like fuel consumption, climbing time, and miles into nautical miles and kilometres by controlling the ‘Slide Rule’
- With a beating calibre of 19, the timepiece runs with up to 42 hours of power reserve
Breitling Avenger V13317101L1X2-G20A
- The Swiss made Night Mission Breitling Avenger composed in a palatable khaki shade hones spectacular features
- The 300m water resistance chronograph is a powerful design with a sturdy 45mm DLC-coated titanium case
- The khaki hued dial with a matching military strap is complemented by the stenciled Arabic numerals, a font that is found on aircrafts carrier decks
- The rugged bezel and special grip for the screwed-locked crown and pushers complete the timepiece that can be easily operated even with gloves
- With calibre 13, the self-winding wristwatch is ideal for long term use, coming with a power reserve of 48 hours approximately
- Spot the calender window at 3 o’clock marker.
- Glareproof sapphire crystal glass is ideal for viewing under bright conditions